A Bite of Borneo by Bike
4:00PM – 7:00PM
This Trip includes:
- Bike and Helmut
- English Speaking Guide
- Boat fee, Food Samples & Refreshments
Paradesa Borneo pride ourselves on our unique guided bike itineraries in Malaysia’s Borneo. We offer the widest range of cycling tours in Malaysia, from the Leisure Local Cycling or Mountain Biking day trips to the multi day Borneo Cycling Holidays in the state of Sarawak.
Embark on an authentic culinary experience, from market to stove to table! Ride through a stretch of centuries-old Malay villages-then go on to learn about what goes into making authentic Sarawak cuisine. From the market where the ingredients come from, to the kitchen where the magic happens, then onto your palate where the flavors meet, it’s a delight like no other. You might just unleash your inner chef in this Kuching cooking class!
- Take a break from city life to explore the rural part of Kuching.
- Get hands-on cooking lessons in Sarawakian cuisine.
- Go for a morning ride to explore centuries-old villages along the banks of the Sarawak River.
- Learn about the heritage and culture of the Kuching area.
- Visit one of Kuching’s main markets, Satok Market.
- Ride down the Sarawak River on a ‘sampan’ boat
Click here to book your trip