A message from our General Manager about our coronavirus (COVID-19) measures
Hello to our dear guests,
As a boutique private retreat with family values at our core, our highest priority is our duty of care to your health, safety and well-being.
The uncertainty surrounding COVID-19 makes it a confusing time to travel. As the situation evolves, we are closely monitoring official guidance from the World Health Organization (WHO) and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and working with authorities across Malaysia to ensure what we are doing is correct, comprehensive and effective.
We are committed not only to creating memorable experiences but most importantly to support you in these testing times; we wish to reaffirm our commitment to the health and well being of you, our Cove 55 family.
Staying with us
We want you to rest assured that providing a safe haven for our guests and dedicated team is our number one priority. This means, being consistent with our already high standards around hygiene, sanitization and cleaning, and implementing additional measures based on the guidance of local and worldwide health authorities.
Actions we have in place to ensure your health and peace of mind;
- Temperature checking via thermal scanners of all persons entering the hotels
- The installation of additional hand sanitising stations throughout the hotel public areas
- Frequent sanitising of all public areas and high traffic touch points
- Maintaining appropriate PH levels of our pool
- Deep cleaning and disinfecting of our guestrooms prior to all new guest arrivals
- Focusing on serving fresh food that is safely prepared
- Training for all our team on procedures to follow
Upcoming travel plans
Given the ever-changing situation surrounding COVID-19 and travel restrictions many countries have put in place, we are keeping our cancellation policy under regular review to ensure you have the flexibility you need when considering your travel plans.
If you have an existing booking at Cove 55, which you made prior to March 18, 2020, and you booked with the hotel directly, you may amend or cancel this booking without a cancellation fee for stays up to 31st August 2020.
Should you wish to amend your booking as per the conditions above your existing reservation will be valid for a new date of stay arriving any date before 30th June 2021.
Please contact the resort directly with your reservation confirmation number for assistance.
We ask that for bookings made through a tour operator, travel agent or online booking platform, you contact them directly to discuss your reservation and refer to their terms and conditions.
We would like to help you plan and book your next stay with confidence by offering you more flexibility to amend or cancel your booking.
On new bookings made directly with Cove 55 for stays between 05th June 2020 to 31st December 2020 the following flexible cancellation policy applies:
- Free cancellation and amendment up to 7 days prior to arrival
- Cancellations made less than 7 days prior to arrival will result in one-night’s charge
- Cancellations made less than 72 hours prior to arrival will be charged at 100% of the stay
Cove 55 will apply the above policy for stays up to 31st December 2020. From January 01st, 2021 normal cancellation and deposit policies apply.
Normal cancellation and deposit policies apply for any reservations made under direct bookable rates; ‘Corporate’, ‘Government’ ‘Group’ and ‘Friend’s & Family’
Cancellation Policy for ‘Long Stay Rate’ is as follows;
- Free cancellation and amendment up to 21 days prior to arrival
- Cancellations made less than 21 days prior to arrival will result in one-night’s charge
- Cancellations made less than 7 days prior to arrival will be charged at 100% of the stay
Please note that the above policies may vary from time to time as our property progresses through different seasons so please contact our reservation team when you are making a booking.
We share your passion for travel and we are always here, whether you are looking for a relaxing break with your loved ones, seeking adventure in our unique surroundings or just looking for peace and tranquillity.
We hope that our pro activity and flexible cancellation policy gives you some peace of mind and we very much look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support of our Little Slice of Paradise.